As this year comes to a close, we would like to say a huge thank you to our friends, volunteers, donors, supporters, and partners.
Some of the highlights in 2022 include:
· Gaining Tax deductible donations for Myanmar humanitarian projects,
· Online donation platforms for Myanmar IDPs, Covid, and hunger projects with over $75,000 in year-to-date donations.
· Successful “Myanmar Food and Culture Support Day” in Sydney CBD showcasing Myanmar culture while fundraisings for Myanmar Community through food stalls.
In 2023, we’re extremely excited to announce upcoming projects:
· In collaboration with “Good Neighbours Australia” – “Minglabar project” – an online new Migrants' assistance website for Myanmar in 3 native languages (possibly Burmese, Karen, Kachin)
· First time in Sydney – presentation of “Thingyan festival” or “Myanmar new year” to the public – inclusive event sponsored by NSW Multicultural division – scheduled for April 2023.
Note: we’ll require expertise, volunteers, and assistance, and details will follow in the new year.
Our very best wishes for Christmas, and the holiday season and stay safe.
ABCD Network EC team:!!
Copyright © 2021 Australia Burma Community Development Network Inc (ABN 24 911 787 049) is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) which means we strive to be transparent, accountable and well run. Your valued donation will contribute to helping the people of Myanmar through grassroots and affiliate projects.